So, where have I been on my black hole journey? I've visited...
- Neil Patel's blog on blogging tools--an outstanding piece if you have a chance
- Buzzsumo...but unfortunately it's not free
- Simply Measured--which is addicting and I think I might run every single free report they offer because they've all been great. You can see that I've been here awhile on Twitter @MueggeMarketing because the currency is tweets
- Hello bar--low profile way to get email sign ups or shares. I might have one soon.
- Moz Open Site Explorer
- Quick Sprout--another site that provides high-quality graphics and information
So, I'm going to indulge my infobesity for a bit more. As G.I. Joe used to say, "Knowing is half the battle". And, now that I have better insight for my clients, I can leverage that for better results.
Post a Comment